National Health Blog Post Month Day 23: Clean out your fridge in written form. What’s in there? How does it reflect your personality?
- Leftovers from Thanksgiving on a plate and in Tupperware (including turkey breast, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and black olives). Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals of the year. Even when I was a vegetarian, I've been known to request "Thanksgiving dinner" on my birthday, which is in August. I also buy canned cranberry sauce year-round and use it to make turkey sandwiches.
- 1% milk
- Brita water filter
- Goat cheese with herbs, shredded cheddar, sliced swiss cheese (I have a weakness for cheese)
- Grape tomatoes, butter lettuce
- Diet Coke (not mine, this is my boyfriend's. I can't stand diet soda)
- Bottle of champagne (I read somewhere once that you should always keep a bottle of champagne in your fridge in case something happens worth celebrating. I've kept a bottle in there since. Last time I toasted was when I got a raise. Waiting patiently for the next good thing to happen)
- Condiments: whip cream (for pie that I ate), ranch, mustard (yellow & Dijon), balsamic vinaigrette, hot sauce, ketchup, sweet and sour, and Parmesan cheese
- Freezer: frozen veggies, pork chops, ice cream bars
National Health Blog Post Month Day 24: If I had more than 24 hours in a day…
National Health Blog Post Month Day 25: How have your goals as a patient / advocate / person evolved?
This post was inspired by prompts from National Health Blog Post Month.
View posts by other participants.